As a member of the Department
The streaming Data & Analytics team is looking for an Analytics Manager for the Nordic streaming business; reporting to the VP of Data & Analytics, this role works closely with the international streaming team.
Data analytics & data science is at the heart of decision making in steaming and drives critical decisions across marketing, content & customer service. We are scaling up our international data analytics team for streaming to transform how we manage customers across all life cycles. Through testing, we drive business, product, and operational decisions by providing rich data, strategic insights, and product improvement decision-support. We are looking for an exceptional Analyst who is passionate about data and entertainment and who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This role helps in executing the design tracking data system to monitor and optimize marketing & content performance, growth; engagement and content consumption KPIs. This role also participates in forecasting, consumer behavior modeling, predictive analysis, A/B testing and data science projects specific to the Nordic streaming business and/or in support of the overall international streaming organization.
- Build management reporting and analyses, subscription flow, content analytics as well as growth/marketing for the streaming leadership/central team.
- Engage with key stakeholders (marketing, content, operations, finance) to understand business objectives and support these objectives through best use of advanced analytics approaches.
- Work with Streaming management to help answer business questions through strategic analyses.
- Develop and drive actionable customer intelligence from our core data assets using advanced analytics.
- Develop advanced analytics algorithms exploiting our data assets including growth subscriptions, viewing behaviors and content engagement, customer service interactions, service quality and performance information and customer metrics.
- Engage with technology teams and data engineers to build solutions for managing tracking and customer behaviors.
- Strengthen our internal data science capabilities by continuously innovating and driving new ideas, building technology, training, and developing.
- Growth marketing optimization (work closely with marketing team) include demand marketing with Marketing mix modelling and user engagement.
- Consumption reporting for content optimization (work closely with content team).
- Rapidly prototype, build and deploy production level analytical models to monitor critical datasets via streaming and batch processes.
That’s why we want you to have:
- Python programming for modelling and/or data analysis is essential.
- Experience using SQL for data extraction, feature development, is essential
- Experience in at least one advanced analytical area including Predictive Modelling, Optimization, Clustering or NLP.
- Experience with DBT, Snowflake/Redshift.
- Visualization software (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field) or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to quickly understand a business objective, problem solving to create an analytical solution and stakeholder communication.
- Good proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mindset and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations.
- Knowledge in TV Content.
- Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
- Nordic market experience.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Master’s degree in a related field (is a plus).
- A Start-up environment with a corporate background – Combining the best of both worlds.
- The possibility of bringing in your ideas and make decisions from day one.
- Premium Global brand at scale.
- Hybrid working model.
This is a permanent position which we are looking to fill as soon as possible. The process is ongoing, meaning the job ad might be taken down as soon as the first interview phase is initiated.
Paramount Global is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.
In the Nordic countries our portfolio includes Paramount+ and Pluto TV. We operate in all the Nordic countries and our Nordic head office is located in Stockholm.