We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV and committed to entertaine the planet. Our vision is to bring both the best of what people love about linear television - curated TV channels where you can drop in, lean back, and enjoy - and the power and flexibility of digital video platforms in one place.
Pluto TV now reaches 54 million monthly active users globally and in 2022 we are launching in Sweden. The service will offer Nordic audiences curated channels and on-demand programming featuring international and local content. Viewers will be able to enjoy Viafree favorite shows, alongside global content from Paramount’s portfolio, all packaged in the popular thematic-style channels, such as Pluto TV Movies, Pluto TV Animals or Pluto TV Crime.
We are now looking for our new Compliance Specialist to join our innovative and fast paced entertainment brand.
About the role:
The Compliance Specialist is part of the Programming Department and is responsible for the assurance that all content broadcasted on Pluto TV corresponds to the legal regulations specifically regulations of protection of minors, in-house regulations, and advertising guidelines.
The Compliance Department is responsible for the evaluation and classification of content according to the youth protection law.
- Content evaluation and research of parental ratings based on the current legal requirements
- Point of contact for programming, revenue, marketing and other departments with questions on regulations of protection of minors, rating evaluations and advertising guidelines
- Willingness to work closely with relevant Swedish Institutions and Swedish Broadcasting Regulator
- Editing of content
- Communication, documentation, and administration of work results
Who are you?
We believe you are someone with a keen interest and enthusiasm in working within the fast-moving media industry. You have a passion for content and entertainment - particularly for TV, Movies, and streaming.
- 3 years’ experience in a compliance /youth protection role surrounding TV, streaming platforms or regulatory companies
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills to effectively manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Hands on approach important and drive to try new things
- Media experience in television or TV streaming platforms with knowledge of Nordic and European regulations a plus
- Cooperative, communicative, and team-oriented work style
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in Swedish and English, further language skills are of advantage
- Legal background is welcomed, but not required
- A Startup environment with a corporate background – Combining the best of both worlds
- The possibility of bringing in your ideas and make decisions from day one
- Premium Global brand at scale
- Hybrid working model
This is a permanent position which we are looking to fill as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application and your CV - the process will be ongoing, meaning the job ad might be taken down as soon as the first interview phase is initiated.
Please note that in this process we are collaborating with our recruitment partners Randstad in Madrid, Spain – the selection process and all initial communication will be handled by them. Thank you!
Paramount Global is comprised of many of the world’s most iconic consumer brands. Its portfolio
includes Network 10, Channel 5, Telefe, Viacom 18, ViacomCBS International Studios, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount Network and Pluto TV among others. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramoount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents and across more than 180 countries.
In the Nordic countries our portfolio includes Paramount+ and Pluto TV. We operate in all the Nordic countries and our Nordic head office is located in Stockholm.